[censored] writers strike postposned it until september.
i read that [censored] about dom, i didnt like dom either, no hurry fr them to bring him back.
http://entourageshow.blogspot.com/20...five-look.html
also.................
tobey maguire and kim kardashian are among the guest stars for season 5
im also hearing that E will be getting more clients this season.......one is rumored to be cuba gooding
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[censored] writers strike postposned it until september.
i read that [censored] about dom, i didnt like dom either, no hurry fr them to bring him back.
looks like sept 28th is the day
http://entourageshow.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I thought that was or is a terrible show, never got into it. Bunch of people like it though...
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
best show on TV
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I think The Wire was better.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
the wire was rock solid like the prudential but entourage is among the funniest most well written shows out there
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">best show on TV </div></div>
I'd give that vote to Friday Night Lights. I love that show!
give me entourage over FNL any day
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I don't have HBO and have only watched one episode of Entourage. First thing I noticed was one of the characters used to be on the old show Unhappily Ever After. The show with the stuffed Rabbit puppet, Mr. Floppy. Also had the Cox girl. Probably the only reason the show was watched was because of the Cox girl. Her first name escapes me.
But FNL is about the only show I still watch on a regular basis.
Bookmarks